I’m a techie at heart, and it’s painful to me when I have to deal technology and gadgets that work really well, but are really badly designed. I’ve slowly been adding more and more functional beauty to my collection of tech toys and today I’ve rounded up a few to share with you. Some more panache-y than practical, but some are happily right in the middle! Read on for some great products…
1. Ringly Tech Ring: Ever since I first heard of this great mix of fashion and function it’s been on my “one-day” wishlist. You can link this ring to your phone and it’ll vibrate when you get a call or text… How awesome is that?!
2. Jackery Mini Charger: This little guy is a lifesaver. I keep it with me for those time I’m out and about and using my phone often. It’s got enough charge to get my iPhone from almost-dead-battery to 100% and then some! I like that it uses your cable, so it’ll stay with you even if you change phone brands or models.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Case: Always my go to for cases, Anna Rifle Bond and the rest of the crew at Rifle Paper Co. make gorgeous and sturdy cases! I’ve had mine for over 2 years and the gold foil hasn’t budged.
4. Frends Headphones: Definitely not budget-friendly headphones, but so gorgeous!
5. Ban.do iPhone Charger: I don’t have any direct experience with this one, but I can’t resist the cute gold pattern!
6. Fossil Phone Clutch: A great little wristlet that will hold your phone, cards, etc. when you don’t want to carry a full purse.